This is an example of your page: you can edit it to put some information about yourself or your site so that your readers know where you are coming from.
You can create as many pages or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of Name.ly.
For your convenience, below go some useful instructions of how to go about your new site.
Welcome to 2to2.me blogs!
So what may you wish to do next?
Other Name.ly features to consider:
- Change the theme and the widgets
- Configure and share short URLs
- Use QR codes
- Set Facebook Like button appearance
- Check the general settings of your site in the administration section
- Configure internal or Google analytics to track your site's visitors
- Once the stats collection is enabled, you can view the results instantly
- Follow Name.ly on Facebook^, Google+^, Twitter^, YouTube^, or subscribe to our RSS news feed^ to stay updated on new features
If you are looking for a way to consolidate your other sites and social profiles [see the sample pages here^] - then please choose one of many Name.ly themes and then configure it accordingly.
The following are the most popular among our users:
- Name.ly/Cards - styled business cards [preview^]
- Name.ly/Frames - single link that loads many other sites [preview^]
- MiniVee - for those that have more than one business card [preview^]
- Splash - elegant personal card [preview^]
Few more useful hints and tips you might wish to discover:
- Would you like to have this site on your own domain name? You can map it for free anytime.
- Print a t-shirt or a mug^ with your new jingling web address
- Tell your friends about your new fancy address on your other sites, or by sending them a personal invitation
- Insert your new site's link into your e-mail signature [tell me how^]: impress your friends with your brand new elegant Internet address in the e-mail footer and in this way update them on the latest news around you each time you press the "send" button.
- If you decide to run a blog, remember that you can upload multiple pictures into galleries with few clicks, just create a new post and then press on "Add media" star-icon above the formatting menu
- By the way, you can edit, delete, or make this introductory post private, or add another one
- If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions, you are welcome to write^ to a member of our staff and the answer will be with you shortly
Happy blogging indeed!
Name.ly: names easy to remember, impossible to forget.
P.S. Few shortcuts:
- Short URL to your site: http://2to2.me/~xIEN1
- Control panel: http://news.2to2.me/@
- Site analytics: http://news.2to2.me/+
P.P.S. QR code pointing to this site: